Tuesday, December 22, 2009

December 22. 9 more days until this year ends. And honestly, I can't wait. 2009 has been a crazy ass ride with wonderful ups and terrible downs. If anything, I would like to take away only the good memories. The one's that included me having a functional 4 piece family, the parts of the year when I thought "This is it. This is the happiest I will ever be." I've learnt that you can fall in love with the same person more than once. That people change people. People change because of love, drugs, music.
That death REALLY means the end...that your family will never be the same again without this one person. I don't know what I truely feel about this year coming to an end. Not sadness or happiness. Maybe just relief. Because all the terrible things that happened can be put away forever. And the new year means new beginnings. That despite everything, you know you can always start again.


GAHHHH i hate being emo.hahaha ok so Merry Christmas to everyone in advance!

lovelove

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

I'm the kind of girl that can't let anything go..so this is me, wishing you into the worst situations