Wednesday, March 17, 2010

So far March has been extreamly good to me. Paramore was absolutely awesome and Placebo I'm two more days:D I've been having an ENORMOUS amount of fun and everything's just been falling into place. Fingers crossed on things staying this way for as long as possible. My Australia trip has been made better thanks to my boyfriend's iPod! Tanks X100000000 but that just leaves him travelling without music :/ Oh but the most things that I've enjoyed about this trip are the views. I've had the more killer ones during the roadtrip. And the artsy side of Perth owns the city side any day. My parents are contemplating moving here, but I told them under no circumstances will I move here. I love too many people back here and the food and the freedom.haha I leave tomorrow night! I miss everyone already.

xoxox
listen to the xx please! they're beyond awesome.

1 comment:

Normal girl said...

The xx are so much beyond awesome! From what I've read so far I might as well just delete my blog and share yours since our thoughts are so damn similar.

About Me

I'm the kind of girl that can't let anything go..so this is me, wishing you into the worst situations