Saturday, May 26, 2007




It's the start of the holidays! It's what we've been waiting for over the past few months! I'm in the holiday mood!
To be honest, i've been in the holiday mood since..May. But not in the holiday mood for June. More like in the holiday mood since December. I got my results back today too. Lets just say I can do much better. Much, much better.

I know i suck. I suck so bad. Just 1/10th in me is telling me i don't care. Truth is, i really don't care.
NO! i can't. i have to care! THINK LONG TERM TASH. WHERE WILL YOU BE IN THE NEXT 20 YEARS?

Pfffffft. that's easy. Reading a megazine in my super big house with a pet called sausage running around.
So you get what i mean when i say "just dont care"?

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

I'm the kind of girl that can't let anything go..so this is me, wishing you into the worst situations