Monday, January 04, 2010



"Memories fade,
like looking through a fogged mirror
Decisions to decisions are made and not fought
But I thought,
this wouldn't hurt a lot.
I guess not."

I told you this song would be good for 2010.

I was suppose to get up with jackie an hour ago to send sarah off, but my best friend bailed on me. Then I ended up going for breakfast with my cousin. Had macs 3 days in a row already!! Decided to go for macs cause we didn't know if we could microwave a pao right from the fridge....but we found out soon after we did it and it came out of the microwave hard as a rock.It's been such a long time since i've actually had an actual person to talk to in the house. Besides my mum. And i need to get a job, everyone's starting school soon.

au revoir sarah! have a blast, you are the lucky few that managed to escape this terrible place for a long time. xo

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

I'm the kind of girl that can't let anything go..so this is me, wishing you into the worst situations