Thursday, April 05, 2007

Goodevening! i thought of just posting before i go on the yearly visiting of churches stuff.
So i'll just explain the whole of yesterday's post. haha. I was talking to nes on the phone, and we saw shirley write to anthony"I love you planty!" which well, we know she meant planty as plenty. But i started laughing. All i started to see in my head was this huge garden....What?! I dont understand why i'm like that. I visualise words all the time. Which sometimes makes my imagination crazy. It's like a gift i can't control! ok. enough.

I just got back from intense sushi eating. like seriously. haha. I met nes, and we ate at sakae sushi for about an hour and a half, and tried this new sushi out. You should too! its call Ika. (yeah...um if you like eating rubber.). then we went to borders to look at joke books. hahaha.

Hey nes, how do you confuse blokes?
You can't, they're born that way. :P

Um..

How do you know if a bloke's waiting for sex?
If he's awake!

and many more...

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

I'm the kind of girl that can't let anything go..so this is me, wishing you into the worst situations