Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Study, study, study. Sometimes i only have that one word in my head. But then i tend to drift away. I hate it! Especially when i know it's important. GAH!
Other then that, i've been having a pretty good times. I miss many things, people.
I even think i've gotten lamer over these past few days. It's almost.. scary.

why is 6 afraid of 7? Cause 7, 8, 9.
i know, it's not like you have to be super intelligent to understand that one.

today i've sworn to study. at least an hour or something. I will not break a promise! to um.. myself?

countdown starts today: 17 days.

'Cause love took her head like a thief, Took her heart like a robber'

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

I'm the kind of girl that can't let anything go..so this is me, wishing you into the worst situations