Thursday, April 12, 2007



I think i have waaaaaay to much free time. And i listen to my other friends and they're like "i've got so much homework i can't find time to study for the mid years." But there i am, going "yeahyeah, too much homework.." Nope. i've got no homework at all. So, what do i do during my free time? I laze around the house, read my story book, spend way to much time crying over love movies.

I've tried telling myself what might happen if i don't pass, but this irritating small part of my brain keeps ignoring it. It's like vibrating molecules in a metal object. One part vibrates and passes it on, and the next thing you know it's all vibrating..
That's a little like my brain. One part goes "oh, its alright. you don't need to study" and the message just passes down. And then my whole brain gets the message. 'OK GUYS, TASH IS LAZY TO STUDY TODAY. MAYBE TOMORROW." I know, i am pathetic.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

I'm the kind of girl that can't let anything go..so this is me, wishing you into the worst situations