Saturday, October 14, 2006

playing with the scanner (this is my fav book)


i am so lazy to blog. and im running out of pictures
that inspire me to blog. now, that's trouble.
soon, i'll be off to watch you me & dupree.
HAhaHAh. you see, its NC16. so its a problem.
anyway, my point is..
1) i dont feel like blogging now a days
2) can't watch You,Me,& Dupree cause im not 16.

hahaha. This morning at the hotel,
i was taking all the free brouchers.
cause duh, its free. you know, the kiasu singaporeans.
(excluding me)

you see where this blogging is going no where?
and my conversations dont seem to have an aim.

Geordan's my 7 yr old cousin who has no 2 front teeth.
Tash: hey, how's the teeth comming along?
Geordan: what teeth?
Tash: your two front teeth stupid!
Geordan: shut up laaaa you are stupid.
Tash: you want to fight?

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

I'm the kind of girl that can't let anything go..so this is me, wishing you into the worst situations