Friday, November 10, 2006

good morning! its now 1.08am!
in the next 2-3 hours time, i will turn to stone
and eventually fall alseep like all the other
nights. and then get up at 2 if not 3.
if idiots call my house to get me up then its 1.

for the past few days i also have been pretty
happy!

some gay guy: "O-M-G, did anyone tell you that you're
beautiful!"

girl : "ummm no " *smiling*

some gay guy: "yeah, well.. cause you're not"

today i watched STEP UP. ok, listen to this..
i mean it might make me seem weird,
but really, im not.
ok so, while i was watching step up..
its a dance show btw. once in a while,
while they were dancing and all..
i occasionally bounced to the music.
and i was like totally unaware of it until
after a long time. which...
reminds me, of those wannabe dancers.
well, whatever. i can't dance anyway.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

I'm the kind of girl that can't let anything go..so this is me, wishing you into the worst situations