Monday, February 02, 2009


"The greatest thing to ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return"- Moulin Rouge

A number of tragic events happened to be over the week!
My school gave me a warning letter for Jay Walking...&
 I didnt quite understand because i did it so that i wouldnt be late for school. 
Then later in that day my hand grazed, YES GRAZED my Principles butt.
And i almost passed when she said..

Principle: DID YOU JUST.....? :O
Me: Oh my goodness, i am so sorry! I was in a rush!
Principle: its alright i'll just take it as a compliment!

Thank goodness she's a good sport..I could've been sent to detention.
So, ALSO i got back my math test and got 0/19
i couldnt even get 1 mark. What a horrible way to start on the first test of the year!
I've been eating quite funny..5 pm for lunch, 10pm for dinner..haha

Parkway Drive this saturday, like a few weeks after me and nes will be going to watch JASON MRAZZZZ  :D i love you.
 
ok! good week ahead! V

No comments:

About Me

I'm the kind of girl that can't let anything go..so this is me, wishing you into the worst situations