Wednesday, March 31, 2010



I am a wreck. My mum just came into the room hoping or trying to make small talk with me. Cause she's seen me only an hour in 2 days? And I couldn't even come up with 1 thing to talk to her about. She asked me like 3 questions and I answered mostly with "yes" or "no"s. I am (probably) by far the most horrible person you know. I make mistakes and break hearts. I wish I was more careful. I should be. From today I will try. Be more mindful of other people's feelings. I hurt the people I love the most. And that is just sick. So to everyone i've ever hurt and to anyone I will hurt in the future, I am terribly sorry. Wow, just had to get it out.haha

the lyrics for the chorus of this song is crazy.

No comments:

About Me

I'm the kind of girl that can't let anything go..so this is me, wishing you into the worst situations