Sunday, March 09, 2008

ok, will quickly tell you how the weekend went dowwwwn, friday night was really good. Saosin and Incubus were fantastic
Saturday morning, me and nes got up to his really fat dog inbetween us then bummed through the whole afternoon. And today, hung out with Nes's friends. But in the end it was only down to the 4 of us. Nes, me, stef, and sarah
And tomorrow i'll be hanging with my one and only friend from china and tuesday me and nes'll be hanging with nique and lenon in the afternoon and nes's friends at night. hahaha as you can see i'll be pretty busssy but that's good. abusing the holidaysssss have a good weekend

co un ti ng u p t he ye ar s,
st e ady ha nd s ju st ta ke t he wh e el
ti me t o ma ke th e la st ap p e al
fo r t he li fe i le ad

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

I'm the kind of girl that can't let anything go..so this is me, wishing you into the worst situations